Oslo Grey Jute Diamonds Flat Weave Rug
Good for the soil as well as the global soul, the Earth First Collection makes sense ecologically, aesthetically, and economically. These rugs are created by hand weaving natural fibres of jute together to create the perfect choice for the discerning buyer. Complement your home's decor with this Natural Jute Diamonds rug. Carefully hand-woven by skilled artisans in the villages of North Central India, this fine rug features naturally coloured jute woven into repeating diamond pattern. The natural finish showcases a tight woven knot with a natural finish of the border. The all natural jute foundation makes the rug extremely durable and completely reversible with contrasting designs on each side.
- Pile Height: 7mm
- Product Features: Eco-Friendly, Stain Resistant
- Material: Jute
- Style: Rustic, Casual, Country
- Pattern: Check, Geometric, Trellis
- Weave Type: Flatweave, Handmade
- Rugs by Room: Baby Room, Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Entryway, Kids Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Patio
- Rug Type: Indoor, Reversible
- Feature: Latex Free
Tip: We recommend the use of a RugStop to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colours, some rug colours may vary slightly.